So excited my dear readers you know I’m a patsy for the latest fashion trends. Only this new collaboration I can’t even wait for. Motorola has partnered up with John Adler (https://ooh.li/107ce8e) to thrill us with our favorite fashion accessory. Let’s be fair, every stylish outfit needs stylish accessories. Motorola has made it their mission to accessorize us as if we have a fashion show to go to daily.
Motorola launched (https://ooh.li/107ce8e) the new Moto X Pure Edition smart phone, with the perfect camera and excellent execution. The best part for me is that it’s limited edition. Anything that is limited edition is a must own. The collection is limited edition with 3 different designs that will have you wanting them all. In my opinion, what draws the design so relatable is that they are your lifestyle pieces #XOmotoX. Anything that is chic and stylish becomes a requisite for me. Please note: Phones are only available for a limited time (solely on sale through April 1, 2016)
So permit me to tell you my dear readers, we have a new year. Let’s start to spoil our needs and attach the fashion to quality. I think that what constitutes a perfect purchase has to come with quality. John Adler and Motorola (https://ooh.li/107ce8e) have conquered this mommy heart and I’m sticking to the trend. I enjoy, especially taking mirror selfies because not only will I be looking amazing so will my accessory.
• Top-rated 21 MP camera
• All day battery
• TurboPower for the world’s fastest charging
• A stunning 5.7” Quad HD display
• Front-facing stereo speakers deliver crisp, clear, and powerful audio
• Advanced water protection so spills, splashes, or rain won’t ruin your day
• It’s unlocked, which means you can use your Moto X on any network, and switch carriers whenever you want – without having to buy a new phone.